SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
SAIC has a new opportunity for a Program Security Officer (PSO) to work on an exciting, fast-paced program. This position will work hand-in-hand with the customer team and external teammates across to address all aspects of program security functions (physical security, personnel security, information security, etc.). The PSO analyzes policies and processes, updates program documentation, and coordinates program approvals for various aspects of the program. The PSO also provides oversight and coordination for multiple contractors supporting program objectives.
- Analyze security environment, draft and coordinate security policies and associated products
- Prepare and review program documentation to include Risk Assessment Reports, Program Classification Guides, Accreditation Packages, and security policy guides
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support accreditation and other program protection activities
- Coordinate and track security action requests and status
- Assist contractors with facility designs to incorporate appropriate security features, conduct pre-accreditation inspections, and provide assistance in preparation of accreditation documents
- Conduct periodic assessments of contractor facilities to ensure compliance with security requirements – tailoring requirements as needed
- Assist customer staff with resolving any operational security issues involving supporting contractors
- Maintain operational security posture for the program
- Occasional domestic travel will be required
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess a TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and ten (10) or more years related experience or 4 years' additional experience in lieu of degree
- Must have 5+ years of program security experience
- Must have experience with IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to program security, information assurance and information management
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills—demonstrated initiatives in implementing program security and information systems security best practices
- Must have exceptional communicator (verbal and written) skills
- Must have demonstrated experience in writing security policies, classification guides, security plans and procedures, etc.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with or lead working groups; succeed independently
- Must have familiarity with security accreditation process
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite; quickly develops point papers, briefings, spreadsheets
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and makes things happen; organized, and detail oriented.
Apply on company website