SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
Put your creativity to work! SAIC is seeking a Software Engineer to work in a collaborative, team-focused environment.
The candidate should be able to complete software development efforts using all aspects of the software engineering life cycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, documentation, implementation, testing and integration.
Assist in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraints.
Must be dynamic, innovative, self-starting, and a problem solver.
Must have the aptitude and attitude to tackle unsolved technical challenges.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Requires a Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree, OR four (4) additional years of demonstrated equivalent technical expertise with 14+ years of experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of product software engineering experience
- Must have experience in Web Crypto and/or Networking.
- Ability to write scripts and tools as needed with minimal guidance.
- Ability to provide software architecture direction.
- Some understanding/knowledge of secure coding practice.
- Android mobile development experience is a plus.
Target salary range: $175,001 - $185,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website