SAIC is currently looking to hire a Senior Systems Administrator to support the Modular Integration Program localted in Panama City, FL.
- Performs high-level, day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for complex operating systems, workstations and servers.
- Coordinates, directs and performs complex software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Continually monitors and tunes multiple systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions of varying complexities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
Clearance: Must have an Active Secret Security Clearance to be considered
- Experience working in a Linux and Windows environment
- Experience performing installations and upgrades to operating systems
- Previous DoD experience
Apply on company website