SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion.
SAIC is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with the following experience:
- Lead Cloud Infrastructure engineering and Information Security engineering activities; work within the Program Office to execute tasks and coordinate with other functional areas
- Coordinate with stakeholders and development contractors to define, manage, and execute Cloud Infrastructure and Information Security tasks against Program and Contract requirements
- Apply expert level knowledge of cloud and security architectures to ensure the Program meets AMS and other FAA policy and procedures
- Implement the Program Manager's instructions and intent by reviewing internal and external documents from the perspective of good management practices, conformance to the FAA's Acquisition Management System (AMS), and other FAA policy and procedures.
- Advise the PM and other program office personnel on the planning, structure, writing, and coordination for approval of AMS required documents before and after program Final Investment Decision (FID).
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- At least 10 years of Systems Engineering experience; preferably in Software-intensive programs
- Expert level knowledge of Information Security and Cloud Infrastructure architectures
Ability to communicate effectively via both verbal and written methods
- Ability to generate written reports, briefing materials, and other deliverables
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Apply on company website