SAIC is seeking creative, detail-oriented and experienced Software Developers to join an energetic and versatile team responsible for addressing the requirements, engineering, installation and operations/maintenance of an IC customer's web applications. Positions are located throughout the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate and assist in the selection and procurement of hardware and software technologies.
- Perform O&M and full lifecycle software development activities on enterprise IT applications.
- Identify, analyze, define, and coordinate user, customer and stakeholder needs and translates them into technical requirements.
- Work with stakeholders as well as technical and analytical counterparts to define constraints and develop requirements and concept of operations documentation.
- Identify technical risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Provide conceptual design, prototype, and test cycles appropriate to a chosen technical solution.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Strong experience with any of the following: JAVA/J2EE, RUBY, MYSQL, NoSQL C++, C#, .NET, PYTHON, SHAREPOINT or PERL
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web services technologies (SOAP, REST, ESB, Stylesheets, JSP,PHP)
- Experience with web server technologies such as WebLogic or Apache HTTP
- Experience with software reuse methodologies and tools, preferably design tools based on the Universal Modeling Language, Java Applets, Java Script, and XML
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL,Spring Framework, Struts
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Hadoop
- Experience with ETL development
- Experience with Apache Tomcat
- Experience with SharePoint Designer
- Experience with tools such as Spring, Hibernate and JUnit
- Experience with ActiveMQ and JMS.
Apply on company website