Selected candidate will be a member of the Software Integration and Test Team and would have the following primary job duties and responsibilities:
· Provide software engineering services for the analysis, design, development and maintenance of complete web-based application systems supporting the Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) and Navy Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (NJROTC) programs.
· Design, develop and maintain standard reports using modern reporting tools like Crystal Reports Developer.
· Perform unit-level testing of application products to validate readiness of the product to enter into formal testing phase.
· Provide input to assist in formulating test scripts and plans for formal testing of software products. Provide information, guidance, procedures and/or other applicable documentation to assist independent testers in the QA testing process.
· Respond to Test Defect (TD) reports by analyzing the use-case situation reported, then taking appropriate action to resolve the defect.
· Ensure products comply with Cyber Security directives and guidance from Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Navy (DoN) authorities, and are specifically in-compliance with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) instructions for the application (APP STIG).
· Design, develop and maintain back-end database objects and stored procedures using Structured Query Language (SQL), Data Dictionary Language (DDL) for Oracle 12c (or later) database management system, that are required by the NETFOCUS component applications.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience. Four plus years experience in the field may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree.
DoD 8570 CSWF IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
Experience writing SQL queries
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Experience with STIGS
· HTML5 / CSS / Bootstrap
· Web API
Apply on company website