SAIC has an immediate need for a Software Test Engineer to support the PFM Team located on Redstone Arsenal.
- Responsible for creating, developing and executing test procedures and creating reports that verify formal specifications for both software and hardware products
- Perform Black & White Box Formal Qualification Testing (FQT) and System Integration Testing (SIT) for software and hardware products.
- Create, automate and execute comprehensive test plans for product and system verification using automated test equipment and specialized software tools
- Maintain and establish best practices and testing processes
- Create detailed defect records / reports, including step-by-step instructions to recreate faults
- Work with development, quality and operations teams to identify and resolve defects/bugs
- Possess a broad knowledge of engineering and programming principals
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience [4 years related experience accepted in lieu of degree].
- Familiarity with test tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution, test case management tools
- Experience, C / C++ / Java programming experience
- Familiar with formal test execution experience to formal specifications
- Writing and managing test procedures & test reports
CLEARANCE: Ability to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance
- Fire Control System Test Design Experience
- ISO and/or Agile experience
Apply on company website