SAIC has an immediate opening for a senior Geospatial Analyst supporting a critical national intelligence mission. Successful candidates will apply knowledge and experience using geospatial and remote sensing methodologies and principles to challenging customer requirements.
- Apply tradecraft in imagery tasking and analysis to support customer-specific target sets
- Leverage expertise in relevant IC and commercial tools to create tailored targeting packages
- Conduct multi-source research, intelligence analysis, and fusion of information from COMINT, HUMINT, ELINT, and OSINT sources
- Work closely with other targeters and analysts to supplement targeting packages with critical imagery and geospatial collection
- US Citizen with active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree with 14 years of experience
- Requires minimum of 10 years of imagery or geospatial experience supporting the IC, military, and/or scientific community
- Requires minimum of two 2 years of SIGINT collection experience against global hard target entities
- Must demonstrated expertise in geospatial and remote sensing tools including Remote View, ArcGIS, and SOCET GXP.
Apply on company website