The SPMA will support the FAA Flight Standards Leadership Enhancement and Development (LEAD) Program. The LEADS program is a national multi-level program developed to prepare future FAA leaders with the leadership skills and competencies needed to be successful in a Flight Standards leadership role. A Flight Standards specific program including the topics of organizational health, mutual learning, and change management.
A learning program incorporating traditional instructor led lessons, virtual lessons, a team project, experiential opportunities (shadowing and temporary assignment), and self-directed learning.
The SPMA support shall include the following.
- Compile the data from course evaluations, component evaluations computing averages, looking for trends and number of responses at each score level into a quarterly report
- Compile the data from website feedback and suggested program updates to determine the number of components, documents and webpages affected quarterly to determine program priorities
- Compile the data on managerial retirement to determine number of manager eligible to retire, what specialty/function office is most impacted and create a forecast
- Compile list of Front Line Manager (FLM) Vacancies and keep updated for use by the Lead Participants (LPs) and analysis data for trends
- Create quarterly reports for pre-determined program metrics
Structured assessment activities
Temporary Assignment (at least 90 days)
Performs qualitative and quantitative analyses, including, but not limited to, project planning and execution, life cycle acquisition planning and management, risk analysis and mitigation plan development. Also requires experience in complex programs.
Master's Degree in related technical or management discipline and 5 years of experience in the above duties. Master's Degree may be waived with 10 years of experience in performing the above duties and a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, or other related field.
Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
Apply on company website