SAIC is seeking a Converged Infrastructure/ Distributed Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (CI/DPED) and Federated PED (FPED) System Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance in Marietta, GA.
- Support Army National Guard locations in relation to Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) support, with projects including training, consolidated infrastructure (CI) installation and administration, and other actions as directed by PED support requirements.
- Serve as part of a support team and provide support for integration, configuration and Level I/II sustainment of INSCOM supported DCGS-A CI, as well as System Administration for Windows, Linux, and other applications and emerging systems.
- Provide support to the underlying system architecture management applications like VMWare, servers, SOCET GXP, Remedy, and other “platform” tools supporting configuration, monitoring, and documentation.
- Maintain Active Directory for SIPR/JWICS provided service/maintenance for user accounts, and assist with Host malfunctions on applications running in the stack as necessary.
- Contribute to delivery of training materials and provide training and instruction on CI/FPED architecture and applications.
- Travel potentially 10% of the time
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and three (3) years of related experience; OR HS/GED and nine (9) years' experience.
- Active Top Secret/SCI
- Current Security+, CISSP, or CASP Certification
- VMWare or similar tool experience
- Experience with Windows Server experience
- ANY OS certification that is dealing with ANY specific computing environment. Examples include: LINUX+, A+, UBUNTU, RED HAT, MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2 [or newer], SERVER 2012, WINDOWS 7CE, MCSE, MTA, MCP, ETC.) Meet specific DoD 8750.1-M Approved Baseline Certifications.
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements within either the Risk Management Framework (RMF) or the DIACAP IA processes
- Experience with the US Army INSCOM Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) center, and/or with the Consolidated Infrastructure (CI)
- Experience with the US Army Federated Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (FPED)
- Linux Server experience a plus!
Apply on company website