SAIC is looking for a motivated System Integrator.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter able to work in a fast-paced organization spread across diverse technical areas in the field of telecommunications. The System Integrator will bring a diverse set of skills to cover a range of support needs for the customer helping them execute their projects. Someone with a passion for mission support who has attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills to work with customers will thrive in this environment. The ability to understand and communication program information is important.
Programmatic Activities to be Performed
- Track status, milestones and schedules for customer projects
- Assist with and sometimes draft documentation (e.g. program management plans, work plans, requirements, reports, etc)
- Help projects with asset management of equipment and supplies in various stages of the project life cycle (i.e. procurement, storage, lab and operational deployment)
- Coordinate, schedule and support meetings, draft slides and collate inputs from others to support program reviews, quarterly status meetings, roadmap sessions, etc
- Collaborate with colleagues to help the customer refine requirements/entries/information related to project deliverables
- Be an interface with the customer's graphics team to help them with products that will communicate program information most effectively (e.g. CONOPS, Project information sheets, etc)
- Consolidate, edit and occasionally draft project highlights and program status reports
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- 6 + years of experience and a Bachelors degree (addidtional years experience in lieu of a degree)
- Experience drafting meeting minutes and coordinate with the customer for accuracy prior to distributing
- Experience working with Government customer to help them manage their project lifecycle technical documentation to include project schedules, milestone reviews, action plans, etc
- Strong organizational skills to keep track of all aspects of various customer projects and help the customer successfully execute project goals
Apply on company website