SAIC is seeking a Systems Analyst/Administrator to support a large federal government agency. Employee will perform on-site, at a secure government location on the midnight shift.
Shift: 11:30pm-8am with rotating days.
As essential personnel this position will include weekend and holiday rotations.Description of Duties:
- Monitor, triage, troubleshoot and perform systems administration, maintenance activities and periodic system health checks on a complex messaging platform.
- Perform operations and maintenance activities related to directory services, group policies, security compliance and data/systems backup.
- Install system/application patches. Perform periodically scheduled password cycling and virus definition updates.
- Develop, test and execute PowerShell scripts to check for potential system issues and automate routine tasks.
- Coordinate and interact with other service offices to remediate systems outages, performance degradations and network/application defects.
Bachelors and 2+ years of experience; or equivalent experience without a degree.
- Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2012; Active Directory; Windows XP/2003/2007; Office 2010
- Reliability and strong sense of work commitment.
- Ability to follow Standard Operations Procedures and verbal direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation, professional demeanor and accountability.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2014; SharePoint Server 2007/2013; BizTalk Server 2009/2013; Internet Information Services (IIS); System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- PowerShell scripting
- NetIQ AppManager Control Center; NetIQ AppManager Operator Console
- VMware vSphere Client, NetApp OnCommand System Manager 2.2
- Information Support Server Environment (ISSE) 3.x/4.x
- General switch, router and firewall management
- Network and Host Vulnerability Assessment / Mitigation
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
- ITIL Foundations
Apply on company website