Join SAIC and the Intelligence Community by providing support to the National Counterintelligence & Security Center's mission.
This position will implement and maintain computer systems, and ensuring optimal system performance.
Work with Mission Managers and Directors to successfully monitor and maintain the structural/operational integrity of existing systems.
Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders to identify key efforts and upgrades to the system, to ensure mission success.
This is an opportunity to support the CI community's critical systems!
- A Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Database Administration, Geographic Information Systems, Information Security, Information Technology (IT) or Software Engineering.
Experience to education requirements are:
8 years of experience and a PhD in the noted focus.
10 years of experience and a Masters Degree in the noted focus.
12 years of experience and a Bachelors Degree in the noted focus.
14 years of experience and an Associates Degree in the noted focus.
16 years of experience and a GED/HS Degree.
Demonstrated experience monitoring existing systems to ensure structural integrity, overseeing the development and installation of new hardware and software, and installing and configuring operating systems and other software and routinely test installed software for glitch detection and other issues.
Minimum six (6) years of experience in system engineering and IT support. These six (6) years must be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
Proven track record of success in installation and maintenance of LINUX-based software.
Ability to write custom scripts to reduce the need for human intervention, design and implement security systems and redundant backups to maintain data safety, and ensure constant availability of technical resources.
Ability to effectively establish and execute strategic and critical task priorities to demonstrate problem-solving skills, and to think algorithmically.
Ability to understand engineering disciplines, such as mechanical, electrical and computer engineering.
Demonstrated experience managing projects that include inter-disciplinary teams.
Experience understanding complex system development methods and system testing practices.
An active TS/SCI and CI Poly Clearance.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Experience creating automated scripts and software.
- Proficiency with databases and SQL.
- Relevant specialized engineering experience.
- Advanced certifications, such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and Microsoft Certified IT Professionals (MCtTP).
- Architecture modeling skills.
Apply on company website