SAIC is looking for an energetic team member to help produce and distribute technical training modules to a 24/7 Mission Operations Center. Training will be developed for both comprehensive computer based training and smaller Microsoft Office level modules. These courses will cover information from variety of system applications and networks directly involved with the security of the United States. The candidate will work along side a technical trainer and act as a back up trainer in their stead. Candidates will also support metrics development, and be comfortable presenting to large groups.
Position duties will include but are not limited to:
* Interfacing with multiple stakeholders of the training modules: including customers, engineers and watch operators.
* Working and understanding the day to day operations of the Watch Floor, in order to better develop training tailored to their needs.
* Managing and upkeeping a training schedule for multiple courses and certifications.
* Developing and improving current training, keeping it up to date with the latest operational information.
* BA/BS in a technical field.
* 9+ Years experience in designing and developing training for adult learners.
* Ability to write and edit technical documents with little to no supervision.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with customers and colleagues with varying levels of technical expertise.
* Strong expertise utilizing Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
* 7+ years experience in designing and developing training for adult learners.
* Master's Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
* Experience in supporting training in a fast paced Operational Environment.
Apply on company website