This position will apply systems engineering principles to TechSIGINT development and operational efforts including ELINT Modernization, Foreign Instrumentation Signals Modernization and other similar programs. The candidate will coordinate site-specific acceptance for deliveries across varied platforms (cloud, server, stand-alone), users (Field Sites, military, mobile, 2nd and 3rd Party Partners), and security postures (classification levels, networks, 2nd and 3rd Party Partner facilities and networks).
In addition, there is a need for Communications and Outreach skills for managing users' expectations, understanding analysis trends, and prioritizing discrepancy and requirements efforts. This position will need to interact with analysts from the customer, 2nd Party Partners, military and analysis laboratories. They will establish annual user / developer conferences as a forum to present development plans and elicit input from users concerning system performance and target development trends. This person is also responsible for creating and maintaining formal agreements with partners relating to sustainment, development and R&D for new tool development.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Extensive experience with systems engineering processes that support planning, scheduling and managing several simultaneous efforts in a wide range of technologies, but with special emphasis on TSMOD, ELINT and FISINT.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Well-grounded in system engineering and architecture.
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions.
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience
Apply on company website