SAIC is currently seeking an experienced, motivated, career and customer service-oriented Tier I Help Desk Analyst (Mid Level) to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document user issues through the ServiceNow ticketing system and escalates as required.
- Provides first-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering teams to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree plus at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge in Information Technology service delivery
- Must be US Citizen and eligible to obtain a Public Trust
- A+ Certification or higher desired
- HDI or ITIL certifications desired
Target salary range: $25,001 - $50,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Apply on company website