DescriptionSAIC is seeking to expand our team to include a UI/UX designer. We are looking for someone to help us provide next-level designs to government partners. Support exciting mission projects leveraging your design expertise.
As the team's UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for designing interfaces and graphic user elements. You'll contribute to the development of the user experience strategy while collaborating with team members throughout the process.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) with 9 years of experience
- Must be able to develop wireframes, personas, and behavioral specifications
- Must have experience with drive products from concept to production
- Must have experience with CSS3 and HTML
- Must have good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and UI/UX software
- Have familiarity with Agile Scrum methodologies and design thinking workflows
- Must have experience designing solutions for digital environments.
Apply on company website