SAIC has a job opening for a Video Conference Analyst in Huntsville, AL for the NASA NICS program.
- Administering a large CISCO Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) for a high profile government customer.
- Schedule, establish, test and monitor video teleconferencing calls supporting multi-party participants and perform the associated change, incident and problem management duties.
- This will require skills to perform basic TCP/IP Network troubleshooting, installation and configuration of software and hardware supporting video teleconferencing (ViTS) and associated network infrastructure.
- The candidate will support system security planning.
- The familiarization with NIST 800-53 standards and the ability to apply them are highly desired.
Education: High School and 6 years related experience or BS and 3 years related experience
Skills: Security Plan Administration, H323 teleconferencing IP network infrastructure
Certifications: Network+, Security+
Other: TCP/IP Networking, SQL, SysAdmin, Tech Writing, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), Remedy, Archer/RISCS.
Apply on company website