Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon in Bemidji, MN.
- Join a team of3 Orthopedic Surgeons, 1 Sports Medicine Physician and5 APPs
- Options for fellowship trained
- Large referral base
- Service population-142,000
- 118 bed hospital, 9 operating rooms
- New Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center that includes:
- A two-story, 46,385 square foot expansion
- 2 state-of-the art X-ray rooms
- Space for up to six orthopedic surgeons
- Integrated services of orthopedics, sports medicine and rehab in one central location
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary floor, with the potential to generate a higher compensation based on RVU production starting in the first year.
Sanford Health in Bemidji, MN., is the largest health care provider in the region. With more than 1,500 staff members, 160 physicians/advanced practice providers and 500 volunteers, we offer a wide range of services.
Every year, Sanford Bemidji Medical Center has more than 6,500 admissions, 262,000 outpatient visits and 1,000 births. As a regional hub, the emergency department, a level III trauma center, treats more than 27,000 patients annually. The trauma center is also supported by critical care medical air transportation including Sanford AirMed.
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon in Bemidji, MN. Join a team of 3 Orthopedic Surgeons, 1 Spor...
Apply on company website