Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo, ND, is seeking BC/BE Neonatologists to join the regions largest team of board-certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists. NOCTURNAL position only.
- Full time NOCTURNAL shifts available do not need to live in Fargo
- The LARGEST (40+ bed) Level III Regional NICU in the state of North Dakota
- 6 neonatologists
- 14 staff NNP/PA plus per diems
- 24/7 in-house coverage by NNP/PA
- Federal holiday coverage expected 1-2 per year
- Supported by AirMed transport services with helicopter and fixed wing covering the tri-state area
- Over 300 Pediatric and Neonatal transports annually
- Assist at the time of high-risk delivery and post-resuscitative care of the sick newborn
- Responsible for working with critically ill babies, premature newborns or infants requiring close observation due to serious illness, injury or a birth defect
- Provide a wide range of newborn services including body cooling, high frequency ventilation, and nitric oxide (no ECMO)
- Board-certified pediatric surgical services include neurosurgery, orthopedics, and two pediatric surgeons
- Daily bedside rounding when on service with multidisciplinary team, which includes dedicated Pediatric PharmD, NICU nutritionist and Discharge RN
- Prenatal consultation inpatient/outpatient with onsite Maternal Fetal Medicine high-risk OB patients
- University of North Dakota faculty appointment
- The Childrens Hospital medical staff includes more than 65 Board-certified pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo, ND, is seeking BC/BE Neonatologists to join the region's largest team of...
Apply on company website