Savage Service's Business Process Team has two primary objectives. First, we are the support hub for our field team members, acting as a single point of contact for all back-office support. People come to us when they don't know where to go. Second, we are stewards of data integrity, processing, analyzing, and validating Savage's financial and operational data. All information flows between the field and back-office are our responsibility whether it's keyed by hand or interfaced across systems.
Our team spans North America and covers the full spectrum of business processes. While we do our fair share of direct processing, our goal is to aggressively pursue streamline and automation initiatives while leveraging analytical skills to monitor data flow through various reports and financial statements.
This position is an incubator for talent with touchpoints and growth opportunities across the organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Directly process data such as keying AP, producing customer invoices, initiating system interfaces, etc.
- Single point of contact across various communication channels, solving problems and spinning up resources
- Drive process improvement through IT implementations, developing Excel models, reducing process waste, etc.
- Monitor and reinforce accounting processes and internal controls
- Analyze income statements to identify timing and posting issues for revenues and expenses
- Interface with teams that are functionally and geographically diverse
- Responsibilities are not all inclusive and may change based on the need of the company
What you'll need:
- 4-Year quantitative/business degree or equivalent work experience (Strongly Preferred)
- 2 years of professional work experience (Required)
- Strong Computer Proficiency (Required)
- Must be computer savvy and have current professional experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Ability to work within a team
- Must be able to ask productive questions, problem solve, and drive solutions
- Time management skills (Ability to prioritize, be proactive, etc.)
- Ability to analyze information by slicing, filtering, sorting, and pivoting
- Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer.
- Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Apply on company website