UP TO $7K IN RELOCATION AND SIGN-ON INCENTIVES!
EARN UP TO $300 PER DAY!
Savage offers local routes, where you are home each day and have consistent time with your family and friends. Our compensation is great, and we offer health benefits for you and your dependents, a 401(k) match and profit sharing! Our equipment is current and properly maintained, and our focus it to get you home safe each day.
Savage Services in Winnemucca, Nevada is looking for Class A professional drivers who are looking for a career and a place to call home. We offer double pneumatic, bottom dump and HazMat loads to qualified candidates.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Local work, home every day, flexible schedule
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 5 years old
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
For more information, please call us at (800) 233-0883. Night shifts available.
Requirements of a successful CDL Driver:
- Current Class A CDL with Tanker and Doubles & Triples endorsements a plus
- Six months driving experience required to qualify for LCV training
- Pneumatic experience a plus, but will train
- End dump experience is a plus, but also willing to train
- Experience driving in the snow and ice; tire chaining will be required
- HazMat jobs available but HazMat certification is not required
- Heavy experience is a plus, but not required
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran's Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice https://www.savageservices.com/careers/california-residents-job-applicant-privacy-notice/
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website