Savage Services is currently hiring for a Sr. FP&A Analyst to join our team in Houston, TX. In this role, you will be the single point of contact to assigned Sector, Group and Unit leaders for financial information. This role will create a more efficient and effective way to provide these fundamental shared services to the groups.
This position provides leadership in the following areas:
Business Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Review, streamline and improve the business planning and budgeting process
- Challenge business planning assumptions and ensure planning assumption are aligned with the Enterprise strategy
- Create and implement a continuous planning strategy and process within the Enterprise
- Develop market and scenario planning analyses
- Participate in the preparation of business plans and budgets for specific assigned operations/units
- Partner with and assist General Managers and Operation managers with the preparation of business plan presentations
- Own the monthly financial management report; research and develop a best-in-class process for this; be the expert and single point of contact on the “why” of the numbers
- Perform ad hoc operational and financial analysis to support business leaders; support operational decisions, cost improvement programs, financial improvements etc.
- Provide guidance and support to Operations Managers ensuring financial tools are utilized and internal controls and accounting processes are understood and followed
- Develop and standardize working capital and cash generation analyses for group and sector leaders; evaluate whether the Company's current assets and investments are the best use of working capital by analyzing return on investment and other cash flow metrics
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field; MBA preferred
- Graduate degree in business, accounting, or related field a plus
- 5-7 years of financial analysis or accounting experience in a large multi-national organization
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to improve the analytical capabilities of team members
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Self-starter that focuses on delivering results with little oversight
- Continuously driven and ambitious for personal growth and development
- A drive to continually improve processes and challenge the status quo; embrace and promote change when it makes sense to change
Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran's Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice https://www.savageservices.com/careers/california-residents-job-applicant-privacy-notice/
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website