Facility Administrator - CEO
Full Time Employee
# of Openings
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Surgical Care Affiliates SCA
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
6818 Austin Center Blvd
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- Bachelors Degree in Health Administration, Business Administrator or Management Required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Operational management experience required
- Budgeting, financial management, clinical service management and materials management required
- Experience in outpatient surgery center operations strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Provide leadership to the program planning process, providing clinical and operational expertise to the development of the annual goals and objectives.
- The incumbent ensures fair and consistent application of personnel policies and practices developed for the facility and achieves an appropriate degree of consistency with other SURGICAL CARE AFFILIATES organizations. The position serves as the on-site Personal Director and ensures the fair and prompt resolution of employee complaints, grievances and operating problems.
- Ensures the ongoing effective fiscal management of the Center. Ensures timely completion of all required financial and operational reports; responsible for the monitoring of expenses and the reporting of variances recommending changes as needed to meet projected net income.
- Demonstrates leadership ability and exceptional professional behavior while conducting day-to-day operations.
- Develops and enforces through collaboration with Managers all policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains an effective marketing program that encompasses physicians, patients, medical groups, and third party payers as surgery volume development is a major function of this position.
- Supports Business Staff Coordinator (Manager/Regional Manager) in maintaining Business Office Functions.
- Safeguards the Center's assets and ensures that Center's building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in good working order and in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Depending upon specific facility needs, amy participate in the provision of direct patient care consistent with licensure, experience and current competence in the level of patient care provided.
- Incorporates a philosophy of empowerment into all aspects of the Center's management and operation.
Apply on company website