Registered Nurse Operating Room - FT - Alliance Surgical Center
# of Openings
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Surgical Care Affiliates SCA
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
917 Rinehart Rd
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing-graduate of an accredited Nursing program
- State specific RN License is Required
- One or more years of Operating Room Experience Required
- Must hav e American Heart Association basic life support (BLS) certification
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP, #RegisteredNurse, #HealthcareJobs, #NurseJobs, #MedicalJobs, #Healthcare, #NurseLife, #RNJobs, #Health, #SCA, #SurgicalCareAffiliates, #ASC, #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter
The primary responsibility of this po s ition is to:
- Provides nursing care to ensure the safety of the pat i ent.
- Directs and assists in carrying out safe aseptic & sterile techn i ques and procedures .
- To perform various tasks as an OR circulator.
- Assumes responsibility that the OR is prepared room for the patient and procedure.
- Assi s t in transporting pati e nt to O.R. and checks patient record for a appropriate pre-op preparation and procedures.
- Verifies that appropriate surgical pr e p is c ompleted .
- Completes documentation for O.R. records, laboratory requisitions, and patient chart including med i cations and physician orders.
- Supervises and assists with the proper, safe positioning of the patient.
- Performs sponge, needle, and in st rument counts and documentation of sa m e .
- Takes ownership for all surgical specimens properly.
- Secures emergency equipment and supplies as needed.
- Provides assistance to teammates, su rgeons , and anesthesia.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills that promote safe patient care.
Apply on company website