Registered Nurse OR (Pool) - Gainesville Surgery Center
# of Openings
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Surgical Care Affiliates SCA
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
1945 Beverly Rd
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
Education - Required:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure in the State as a Registered Nurse
- Must be current in BCLS
- ACLS/PALS certification within six months of hire date (applicable to scope of service)
Education - Preferred:
- Computer literacy
- BSN Degree
- Previous work experience in an ambulatory surgery setting or acute hospital operating room of no less than one (1) year.
- Ability to meet deadlines
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs #Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter
- Provides nursing care to ensure the safety of the pat i ent.
- Directs and assists in carrying out safe aseptic, sterile techn i ques, and procedures .
- To perform various tasks as an OR circulator.
- Assumes responsibility that the OR is prepared for the patient.
- Assi s t in transporting pati e nt to OR and checks patient record for appropriate pre-op preparation and procedures.
- Verifies that appropriate surgical pr e p is c ompleted .
- Completes documentation for OR records, laboratory requisitions, and patient chart
- Supervises and assists with the proper and safe positioning of the patient.
- Performs sponge, needle, and in st rument counts
- Takes ownership for all surgical specimens properly.
- Secures emergency equipment and supplies as needed.
- Provides assistance to teammates, su rgeons , and anesthesia.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills that promote safe patient care.
Apply on company website