Registered Nurse OR (FT) - Barranca Surgery Center
Full Time Employee
# of Openings
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Surgical Care Affiliates SCA
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
3500 Barranca Pkwy
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing-graduate of an accredited Nursing program
- State specific RN License is Required
- One or more years of Operating Room Experience Required
- Must have American Heart Association basic life support (BLS) certification
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP, #RegisteredNurse, #HealthcareJobs, #NurseJobs, #MedicalJobs, #Healthcare, #NurseLife, #RNJobs, #Health, #SCA, #SurgicalCareAffiliates, #ASC, #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter
The primary responsibility of this position is to:
- Provides nursing care to ensure the safety of the patient.
- Directs and assists in carrying out safe aseptic & sterile techniques and procedures.
- To perform various tasks as an OR circulator.
- Assumes responsibility that the OR is prepared room for the patient and procedure.
- Assist in transporting patient to O.R. and checks patient record for a appropriate pre-op preparation and procedures.
- Verifies that appropriate surgical prep is completed.
- Completes documentation for O.R. records, laboratory requisitions, and patient chart including medications and physician orders.
- Supervises and assists with the proper, safe positioning of the patient.
- Performs sponge, needle, and instrument counts and documentation of sa me.
- Takes ownership for all surgical specimens properly.
- Secures emergency equipment and supplies as needed.
- Provides assistance to teammates, surgeons, and anesthesia.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills that promote safe patient care.
Apply on company website