Registered Nurse Pre Op
Full Time Employee
# of Openings
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Surgical Care Affiliates SCA
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
4910 Directors Place
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing.
- At least one year of medical /surgical nursing experience preferred.
- Current state licensure to practice.
- Successful completion of Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of employment.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Successful completion of ACLS course within 90 days of employment.
- Successful completion of PALS course within 90 days of employment.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs #Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter
The Preoperative Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the achievement of patient outcomes through implementation of critical pathways and in accordance with the mission, vision and values of the facility.
- Ability to correlate clinical data with patient's medical and nursing care
- Assesses patient status on admissions and on an ongoing basis.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and competence of designated skills identified for position in preoperative patient care duties.
- History and physical assessment of patient.
- Completes review of medical record.
- Assist with preoperative and postoperative patient calls
- Provides instructions according to patient needs.
Apply on company website