- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of application management, vendor management or other technology relevant experience.
- General application architectures and Information Technology operations understanding.
- Experience with applications within a healthcare environment, Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, facilitation skills and the ability to negotiate and influence effective outcomes and drive results.
- Ability to organize and to provide application consultative recommendations within a Portfolio.
- Comfortable with being empowered to lead the development and execution of Application Portfolio strategy and processes.
- Capable of presenting and communicating to all levels of the organization. Additionally, explaining technical items for non-technical customers' comprehension.
- Commitment to SCA Vision, Mission and Values.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiarity with Teams.
- Proactive, decisive, and results-oriented individual.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, as necessary.
Apply on company website