Sterile Processing Clerk
# of Openings
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Surgical Care Affiliates SCA
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
2825 Randolph Rd
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- Certification in sterile processing preferred
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 2 years, or more, experience as a sterile processing technician
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
The Sterile Processing Clerk is responsible for performing the responsibilities of instrument cleaning, processing, and sterilization in accordance with manufacturer recommendations; maintain appropriate logs to meet regulatory and sterilization standards.
- Ensures availability of adequate levels of sterile instruments and supplies to meet demands of schedule
- Adheres to facility sterilization and infection control standards
- Responsible for instrument maintenance, repair, and records
- Demonstrates the importance of continuing education to the performance of facility responsibilities and growth in profession.
- Assists in other Surgery Center Departments as assigned
Apply on company website