Surg Tech Non Cert (Pool)
# of Openings
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Surgical Care Affiliates SCA
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
240 Center Dr
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of Surgical Technologist experience
- Current BLS Certification or completion within 90 days of employment
- Graduate of Surgical Tech School
- CST Certification preferred
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#SurgicalTech #SurgicalTechnologist #HealthcareJobs #MedicalJobs #Healthcare #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
Surgical Technicians- Are you tired of working holidays, weekends and being on call? We are seeking Pool Surgical Techs who are dependable, detail-oriented, skilled problem solvers, who exhibit a collaborative and friendly working style. The Surgical Technologist scrubs in and assists the surgeon for surgical procedures and must demonstrate competence and adherence to the Surgical Technologist's professional organization's standards, while functioning as a member of the surgical team.
- Delivers safe patient care under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Ensures that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, instrumentation, and equipment, in accordance with the physician's preference card for each procedure.
- Demonstrates knowledge of back table set-ups of sterile supplies and instrumentation.
- Anticipates the needs of the surgeon throughout the procedure.
- Maintains, corrects, and reports breaks in sterile technique.
- Responsible for performing surgical counts, according to the center's policy.
- Assists in keeping physician preference cards accurate and up to date.
- Responsible for other tasks such as cleaning of instruments, picking supplies for cases, turning over rooms, etc., as directed by the OR Charge Nurse
- Exemplify our organization's values of Clinical Quality, Integrity, Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Continuous Improvement
Apply on company website