- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Graduate of a recognized and accredited Surgical Technologist Program preferred.
- Prior Experience as a Surgical Technologist preferred.
- Current Surgical Technologist certification preferred.
- Successful completion of BCLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BCLS certification.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Physically demanding, high-stress environment
- Exposure to blood and body fluids, communicable diseases, chemicals, radiation, and repetitive motions
- Pushing and pulling heavy objects
- Full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients and equipment
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Hand eye coordination
- Standing and walking for extensive periods of time
- Lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 lbs
- Corrected vision and hearing to within normal range
- Working irregular hours
Apply on company website