Teammate Relations Analyst/HR Coordinator
Full Time Employee
# of Openings
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Surgical Care Affiliates SCA
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
234 E Colorado Blvd
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- BA/BS Preferred
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of Human Resources or a related teammate support field experience is required, including knowledge of California employment law.
Healthcare experience a plus.
- Ability to set priorities. Ability to provide direction to others that is clear concise and promotes efficiency.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to train individuals regarding new processes and procedures.
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented, and ability to multitask in a challenging environment.
- Ability to manage other duties as assigned.
- Experience with any or all the following platforms preferred: Microsoft Teams, Zoom, ServiceNow, iCIMS and UltiPro
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
The Teammate Relations Analyst serves as the administrator of all human resources inquiries across the organization. The role supports all Human Resources Centers of Excellence (HRCOE) to some extent and has select HRCOEs where they have more focused work. The Teammate Relations Analyst is responsible for managing the daily support of the HR Service Delivery platform through autonomous assessment of all incoming questions and concerns across the organization. This individual will qualify inquiries and resolve them, escalating to other specialists when necessary.
The Teammate Relations Analyst demonstrates in all they do SCA's mission, values and execution model. They complete special projects as assigned, implement enterprise initiatives and provide administrative support to the human resource function as needed. These responsibilities include documentation, file maintenance and HRIS entry, compliance with all internal and SOX controls and acting in all responsibilities as a good steward of the company's assets.
The Teammate Relations Analyst will focus additional efforts on specific HRCOEs listed below. These will rotate over time and specific duties will adjust with the business need.
- Provides first line employee relations support to teammate population by responding to incoming questions and concerns via multiple points of contact. This will be accomplished through:
- Provision and guidance through consultative support to teammates and leaders regarding Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Accurate escalation of employee relations concerns to Human Resources Specialists as needed.
- Support for investigations, disciplinary actions processes, and terminations as needed.
- Serve as gate keeper to the workflow for HR technology resources as applicable (e.g., ICIMS, ServiceNow, HRIS System).
- Maintain and update content in HR technology resources including recommendations for knowledge article clarifications and or development of new knowledge articles to ensure accuracy of content.
- Answer general Payroll questions.
- Serve as an approver of teammate changes checking for accuracy.
- Support password reset requests.
- Creates and Maintains Teammate Information Systems and files in ContractLogix.
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding (TA&O)
- Answer generally TA&O questions from teammates and vendors.
- Maintain license access to our applicant tracking tool.
- Manage the Support Services Personnel Action Form (PAF) process.
- Ensure PAF application is up to date with new job codes, departments, supervisors and submit PAFs for all employment changes within Support Services.
HR Diligence and Integrations
- Support the administration of all newly acquired business entities to ensure smooth integration of teammates and HR related processes.
- Serves as a liaison for perspective teammates and provides answers to their HR related questions during the diligence and integration phase.
- Answer general Compensation questions.
- Provide support of the Compensation function as needed.
Benefits and Leave Administration
- Answer general benefit and leave related questions.
- Investigate benefit and leave concerns as needed.
- Manage Invoices support for HR department.
- Support HR Leadership as needed.
Apply on company website