Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, provide basic secretarial and administrative support to the TacMobile Engineering, Integration, and Installation programs within the Communications and Network Engineering group
- Provide direct administrative support to the TacMobile IPT leadership team and must possess the experience, expertise, confidence, and professionalism to represent accordingly
- Provide typing, graphic, and presentation support; select appropriate computer applications, plan the details of formatting, spacing and page layout using various software capabilities. May perform editing of author's documentation based on training, experience, and/or reference sources
- Answer routine inquiries of visitors, department employees, and telephone calls. Refer inquiries as appropriate
- Coordinate, monitor and schedule meetings and appointments, makes travel arrangements in accordance with company policy
- Use basic arithmetic to compute ratios and calculate averages; prepare and interpret travel expense reports, charts, timesheets, accounting records, graphs and reports
- Follow administrative, confidential, and sensitive data guidelines in maintaining the security of project and company proprietary and classified information
- May assist in establishing budgets and monitoring project performance, project status reporting, documentation and pricing for proposals
- Maintains program records and prepares special and recurring reports following general directions
- May be required to sit in meetings and take notes annotating requirements, milestones, tasking, and deliverables
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
Apply on company website