In support of the US Navy SIGINT mission, the Cloud Architect will be a member of the Afloat Signals Exploitation (ASE) team contributing to the design and implementation of US Navy mission applications in a cloud environment on multiple domains. The ideal candidate will have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines and a history of direct involvement with successful cloud-based migrations.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall responsibility for designing and building the cloud environment necessary to support US Navy mission applications using the latest CI/CD technologies
- Supporting the DevOps team in refactoring/transitioning legacy software applications to a cloud based microservice architecture
- Develop custom scripts or small compiled applications based on internal and external customer requests.
- Researching and recommending innovative and feasible automated approaches for software integration/development
- Have developed communication skills and the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely, employing technical writing techniques
- Must be a team player, dedicated to program support, capable of multitasking and working several complex and diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines
- Be a self-starter who is accountable and requires minimal direction and supervision; a person who is open to new ideas
Apply on company website