The Systems Analyst will support the U.S. Navy's Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM) program.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve cybersecurity posture of the Navy's operational units
- Provide front-line Help Desk Customer Service to VRAM users
- Become familiar with VRAM interfaces and interdependencies
- Provide ad hoc user and programmatic support for VRAM
- Collect, monitor and manage VRAM Help Desk Trouble Tickets
- Help to identify, analyze, and define requirements for vulnerability and remediation management at the program office and unit level.
- Work directly with VRAM engineers to identify problem areas requiring VRAM engineering solutions
- Participate in agile DevSecOps environment to RDT&E of new solutions
- Recommend improvements for enhanced CONOPs
- Support cyber operators ability to quickly discover and improve vulnerability awareness on existing cyber hardware and software
- Troubleshoot problems by working with the VRAM engineering and development teams to resolve issues. This includes providing support to personnel at all levels, from site level users to cyber policy makers.
- Provide Tier 1-3 technical support through written and oral communication with personnel at all levels, as well as demonstrating VRAM capabilities.
- Participate in the process of reviewing and revising VRAM user guides and training material
- Support a variety of data calls and project documentation as needed
Apply on company website