Scientific Research Corporation is in need of a Senior Systems Engineer to serve as a SME and program manager supporting multiple modeling and simulation (M&S) and Electronic Warfare (EW) projects for TETRA in support of DOT&E and close allied partner nations.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and provide expert input into critical Test & Evaluation (T&E) and intelligence working groups including Threat Systems, NATO collaboration for Air modeling and simulation (M&S), Acquisition Intelligence Support, Cognitive Electronic Warfare, and Air Force T&E Steering
- Support for the Threat M&S Working Group Issue Paper and RF Configuration Control Boards (RF CCB)
- Provide direct T&E analytical support to the government customer
- Provide oversight, leadership, technical support and guidance of threat M&S used to support various T&E implementations. This includes support for allied partner nation M&S and T&E.
- Liaison between the Director, Operational Test & Evaluation (DOT&E) warfare areas and NATO personnel
- Provides administrative and logistical preparation/planning and support for DOT&E investment portfolios
- Responsible for working independently and taking broad Government leadership guidance and direction to develop and maintain an overall performance roadmap
Apply on company website