Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, implement and evaluate information security standards/baselines for common systems and applications
- Collaborates with IT team to provide subject matter expertise on security of servers, applications, and networks
- Ensures IT information system security and provides consultation on security issues, staying abreast of current malware and other potential internet security threats
- Must be able to identify potential information system, network and internet security vulnerabilities
- Perform evaluation of internal systems, operations, controls, and documentation related to NIST 800-171 and recommend appropriate changes
- Audit complex information systems, platforms, and operating procedures to determine whether technical security requirements are being meet and make recommendations to correct findings
- Researches and advocates the latest technologies and solutions to support the security requirements
- Trains security awareness to business partners and IT staff
- Perform other duties as assigned by Sr. Management
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website