In support of the US Navy mission, this Software Engineer II / III will be a member of the REDHAWK and Tactical Open Architecture (TOA) Software Defined Radio (SDR) development team contributing to the design and implementation of Automatic Identification Systems (AIS) for the Navy's new Large and Medium Unmanned Surface Vessels. REDHAWK is a standards-based software defined radio (SDR) framework designed to support the development, deployment, and management of real-time software radio applications. REDHAWK is based on the DoD standard Software Communications Architecture (SCA). This candidate will need a strong background in webserver related tasking, including setting up and maintaining a web application environment, preferably a Single Page Application (SPA) environment.
As a member of our team, you will work with others to design, code, implement, and test custom capabilities. The candidate must be able to produce creative, technically sound software solutions for transition to tactical systems. This individual will perform a variety of complex technical functions in support of the development of custom systems.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing, modifying, and developing signal processing capabilities in C, C++, and Python
- Providing inputs for documentation of new or existing capabilities
- Leveraging experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Being accountable for complex programming assignments
- Reviewing literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects
- Reviewing completion and implementation of technical products
Apply on company website