To safely and efficiently load fuel at a regional supply Terminal, then deliver to company stores and customer locations. Operating a Class A CDL, tanker truck while complying with all State and Federal regulations governing the transport and delivery of hazardous materials. Ensuring accurate electronic log records are completed and daily driver sheets. #CA
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED combined with successful completion of driver training certification from an accredited technical school or specialty driving program, combined with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience operating comparable heavy haul equipment (loads in excess of 100,000 lbs.) The majority of our fleet is equipped with a 13 speed manual transmission.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with required endorsements to operate a motor vehicle over 26,000 pounds. Endorsements include Air Brake, Tanker, Hazardous Materials and Manual Transmission.
- Must complete all procedures necessary to maintain the Class A CDL, including completion of an annual physical and maintenance of a valid Medical Card. Registration with the FMSCA Drug and Alcohol Clearing House. Submit to and pass a random drug and alcohol test, and annual review of Motor Vehicle Driving Record (MVR). Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) is required at some Terminal locations.
- Maintain Hazardous Materials Certification through the required training every 3 years.
- Basic math skills to add and subtract fuel inventory levels, and the ability to calculate tank volumes utilizing fluid levels and tank diameter conversion charts.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with other drivers, dispatchers, and store employees.
- Sound, mature judgment and ability to operate safely at all times.
- Four medical insurance plan options to best meet your individual needs with F.S.A. and H.S.A.
- Vision and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company provided uniforms
- Local routes/home daily
- Night shift premium
- Sign on bonus after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off
- Company paid short and long term disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual merit increases based on performance
Apply on company website