Looking to make a deep and positive impact on the world around you? Are you passionate about the care and conservation of marine life? SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment is looking for skilled divers to help us take meticulous care of our marine habitats.
What you get to do:
Being a Maintenance Diver gives you the unique opportunity and the special satisfaction that comes from supporting the wide diversity of marine life that calls SeaWorld home. You will:
· Conduct underwater cleaning and maintenance of our salt and freshwater pools and tanks
· Adhere to all environmental and dive regulations
· Perform routine inspection, adjustment and maintenance on SCUBA equipment
· Maintain surface supplied diving and underwater communication equipment
· Demonstrate practical application of marlinspike seamanship
· Maintain the highest standards of work area cleanliness
What it takes to succeed:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· SCUBA and CPR certification
· Ability to pass qualifying swim test
· Ability to work in all weather conditions and temperature extremes
· Marlinspike seamanship skills are a plus
· Knowledge of diver's diseases and emergency remedial procedures highly desirable
The ideal candidate will have ADC certification and at least one year of diving work experience, or have graduated from an accredited diving school preferred
The perks of the position:
As part of the SeaWorld family, you'll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as:
· FREE park admission
· Discounted park admission tickets and passes for family and friends
· Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
Join the team!
If you're looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we're looking for you!
SeaWorld San Antonio is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.
Apply on company website