Select Staffing is currently seeking experienced fabricators, for our client in Pueblo, CO.
As a Fabricator, you would be expected to grind welds to customer specifications, keep up with production so that finished grinding is completed prior to the weld cycle completion, build rail beds, as well as inspect the rail for defects.
Some of the other duties include:
- Marking center lines / lifting points on the rail
- Guiding rail for proper loading and unloading
- Ensuring rail is stacked properly
- Attending and participating in ongoing training
- Keeping work area clean and organized
Ideal candidates will possess:
- 1+ years Fabrication experience within the last two years.
- Specifically, experience using grinders, saws, and irons.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Flexibility with schedule
- "Safety 1st" mentality
- Dependable and reliable
This worksite does require utilization of all personal protective equipment:
- Steel-toe boots
- Hearing protection
- Safety glasses, gloves, and arm protection
- Weight over 40 pounds will be assisted lifts
Please note that background and drug screening (marijuana included), are required.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Select Staffing: email@example.com
Apply on company website