Pay is $19.00 DOE
1st shift - 7am - 3:30pm
Over time and weekends may be required.
• Set up equipment as needed to mix products.
• Requisitions chemicals, picks up and signs for preweighed chemicals and dyes.
• process ingredients according to the prescribed formula.
• Transfers product from the mixing tanks to holding tanks and documents the same.
• Use scales, meters, and manual measurements to measure chemicals, dyes and perfumes.
• Operates fork trucks and hand trucks to add ingredients to tanks.
• Monitors batching instructions during the entire operation to ensure no deviation from specified procedures.
• Monitors agitators to mix ingredients for the specified time.
• Observes mixing speeds, adjusts mixing as necessary to achieve desired results. Adjusts and monitors controls to achieve desired temperature.
• Complete and verify manufacturing documentation as required.
• Identify and communicates discrepancies with materials, products or equipment.
• Clean and sanitary in the handling of equipment and materials.
• Maintain a clean and professional personal appearance and working area.
• Wear personal protective equipment as required
• Cross-trains in other Processing department functions (preweigh, chemical warehouse, process transfer).
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
Why choose ResourceMFG?
Because we are the nation's first and largest manufacturing focused company, it's all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment.
• Min. 1 year of cosmetic manufacturing experience
• HS Diploma or GED
• Valid CA Driver License
• Able to read, write and communicate in English
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Must follow all company policies and procedures and keep up with the department demands
Apply on company website