Production Associates/General Labor
Here at Select Staffing, our goal is to get Good People Good Jobs! Our client is a well known food manufacturer, located in Fairfield, CA. They are a family owned company, experiencing tremendous growth and looking for production associates! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Location: Fairfield, CA
Pay: $14.00/hour + $1.00/hour temporary premium pay = $15.00/hour
Schedule: Varies - Monday through Friday, with some daily OT and Saturdays as needed.
- 1st Shift Starts 5:30 AM, ends around 1:30-2pm
- 2nd Shift Starts 1:45-2:00pm, ends between 10:30-11:30pm
Duties: General Labor/Production Work - Repacking and replenishing empty glass bottles, placing corks into bottles, labeling/relabeling, stacking and palletizing.
GMP Environment: No false eyelashes, no fake nails/nail polish. No Jewelry/rings/watches/earrings. Leave cell phones locked in car as there are no lockers. No hoodies with strings.
Why Should You Work with Select? While you are working at our client's site, you are considered an employee with Select Staffing. We offer the following benefits to all associates:
- Compliance with GMPs (Hair/beardnet, no jewelry, fake nails/nail polish, fake eyelashes)
- Must wear PPE at all times: steel toe boots, earplugs, safety glasses
- Standing/walking 8-10 hours/day
- Performing repetitive motion such as gripping/grasping/twisting for 8-10 hours/day
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
Apply on company website