Select Staffing is looking for production helpers to work a for local food distribution facility in Perry, GA!
3rd shift: 10:00pm-8:45am
- Responsible for daily activities of the production line(s), ensuring product adheres to client specific standard of safety and quality
- Accurately completes applicable quality and production reports hourly. Physical and visual inspection of product is required to prevent non-conforming goods. Correctly reports all quality defects to the appropriate team members and shift leadership.
- Adheres to the highest standards of company and plant safety programs, guidelines, rules, and regulations.
- Abides by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Food Safety Standards at all times.
- Maintains general housekeeping in all areas of production and additional areas assigned by plant leadership.
- Maintains appropriate level of raw materials as required, to ensure production lines incur minimal downtime.
- Demonstrates the aptitude and skill to work in all assigned areas of production; troubleshoots minor production line issues and performs relief duties when required.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
Job requirements include and are not limited to:
- Applicants must be able to follow established departmental policies, procedures, objectives and safety standards
- Applicant must be safety conscious, have a good attitude, as well as a good work ethic
- Attendance is critical
- Should be able to stand for prolonged hours
- Able to work in extremely cold temperatures
Why work for Select Staffing?
- Competitive weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or pay card available
- Health Benefits- Dental & Vision included
- Free college courses
Apply on company website