Quality Assurance Technician - Benicia - Manufacturing Environment
Here at Select Fairfield, our goal is to get Good People to Get Good Jobs. Our client is a well-known manufacturer in Benicia, and they are looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to join their team. This is a temp to hire opportunity, contingent on a positive evaluation of attendance, performance and attitude.
Location: Benicia, CA
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:30am - 4pm. Some OT as required
Pay: $16-20/hour, depending on experience
Description of Duties: Reading blueprints and schematics, using calipers and digital height gauges to measure parts to specification. Communicate necessary changes or defects to production team.
Benefits of Being a Select Associate: This is a temp-to-hire opportunity, so use this as the chance to earn your permanent spot on the client's team. While you are a Select Associate, you receive:
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit or Paycard
- Eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits (after 80 hours on assignment)
- Eligible for Referral and Attendance Bonuses
- Access to Free Online Certification Classes through our Better Worklife Academy
- Ability to accurately read a schematic, and use instruments such as digital height gauge and caliper to measure parts
- Familiarity with MS Excel for documentation purposes
- Team player attitude, with strong communication skills
- Basic math skills
Apply on company website