Our client is one of the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. and they are looking for a reliable Warehouse/ Driver Associate to join their team!
Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- You would provide customer service through the delivery and/or pick-up of parts and other products.
- Unload products from shipping vehicles and store at the appropriate storage area in the warehouse.
- Provide support to the warehouse operations of the branch.
- Load materials into vehicle in a safe manner
- Pick up any and all applicable returns and cores, tagging appropriately and returning them to the branch
- Report any vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Good communicating skills
- Minimum of 1 year of general warehouse experience.
- Minimum of 1 year forklift experience
- Valid drivers' license with clean driving record.
Apply on company website