Looking to make a difference? Senior Helpers is hiring those looking to help the elderly in their homes. Greater Lowell area, including Bedford/Billerica/Concord. Days and shifts are flexible-lots of opportunities! Willing drivers preferred. Pet tolerance appreciated! Weekend availablity is a HUGE advantage! Call today to arrange phone interview and learn more about hiring process. Certified aides also encouraged to apply. PPE provided as needed.
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Work one-on-one with your clients to engage and assist with a variety of tasks, including housekeeping, meal prep, and personal care
- Enjoy flexible work hours in locations which offer convenience and opportunities based on levels of experience and certifications
- Communicate regularly with office staff to ensure client well-being, including reading and implementing careplan
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Help others and take pride in their work
- Responsible and understand the unique needs of the elderly
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website