Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers South Coast is hiring!
We are looking for a Caregiver to work from 2 to 6pm, 4 days a week, for a Senior Woman in Fountain Valley. Majority of tasks are Companion-based (light housekeeping, errands and meal preparation.) Client is very intelligent and easy to get along with. The client requires that the Caregiver be vaccinated or in the process of getting vaccinated. It also helps to have a current HCA license but if not licensed, we will work with the Caregiver to navigate through the process.
Senior Helpers Franchise is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a "Great Place to Work." In fact, our Orange County- South Coast Office achieved the highest marks and was awarded the "2019 Employer Circle of Excellence Award," as nominated by our team-members! We work hard to make sure we live up to this honor every day.
We treat our caregivers and staff with respect, provide an inclusive environment with true comraderie and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job!
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Receive competitive pay, including Travel Time and Mileage benefits, oportunitites to participate in a 401K Savings program as well as weekly and monthly recognition programs with monetary rewards!
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Enjoy helping others and making a difference
- Individuals interested in personal and professional growth
- Always in compliance with the State's required certifications and training. We will help you through the State's HCA process and gladly provide and pay for the training required to become certfied as well as stay certified.
We provide services to a wide variety of clients thorughout Orange County. Our primary territory focuses on the Beach and surrounding cities, but we also provide care to Veteran clients throughout the entire Orange County. Regardless of where you live, we will work with you to provide opportunities to provide care for those close to your proximity.
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website