CNA for night/Overnight Shifts Needed
We Currently Have Immediate Openings for Caring and Compassionate Caregivers to Join our Team for Overnight Shifts
Apply Now and join our supportive staff to help you achieve your career goals. .
- Supplemental income
- Training provided
- Reward programs
- Referral Bonus and Incentives
- Flexible Schedules
Caregivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. Companionship services are those that stimulate, encourage, and assist an individual along with light housekeeping, errands or transportation.
As a Caregiver you provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes.
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with incontinence care
- Contributing to a positive living environment to enhance a client's quality of life
- Assisting with transfers and activities of daily livings
- Reporting hours according to office policy
- Reporting any significant changes in a client's needs or living conditions
- Regularly communicating with supervisor and office staff
- Ability to treat clients with compassion, respect and dignity
- Ability to drive and have reliable transportation to and from work
- Valid driver's license and current car insurance
- Access to email or text to receive timely communications from the office
- Be dependable, responsible and trustworthy
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional, friendly and congenial manner
- Be at least 18 years of age, with a reliable vehicle
- Direct Deposit
- Training in person
- Online Training
- 401K Benefits
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website